Are you looking for a good mop for cleaning the dust and rough stains on the ceramic tiles floors in your house? If yes, you will find thousands of products claiming to be the best for you. You can get confused at the large number of options at your disposal.
- 1 Top 10 Best Mops for Ceramic Tile Floors Reviews in 2020
- 1.1 1. Crazove Microfiber Spray Mop
- 1.2 2. Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
- 1.3 3. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
- 1.4 4. McCulloch Heavy-Duty Cleaner
- 1.5 5. PurSteamThermaPro 1o in 1
- 1.6 6. Turbo Microfiber Mop
- 1.7 7. Asogo Spray Mop
- 1.8 8. MopNado Spin Mop
- 1.9 9. Aootek Deluxe Spin Mop
- 1.10 10. Siga Microfiber Mop
Top 10 Best Mops for Ceramic Tile Floors Reviews in 2020
Here, we have reviewed the top 10 best mops for ceramic tile floors and grout, to help you in your decision-making.
1. Crazove Microfiber Spray Mop
Are you looking for a mop that helps you clean your floors perfectly? Do you want a mop that doesn’t leave out any residue and one that leaves the floors completely dry immediately after mopping? The super-powerful Crazove Microfiber Spray Mop is the best choice for you.
- Comes with an ergonomically-designed handle
- Mop head can rotate a full 360 degrees
- Comes with three washable microfiber pads, which helps you replace the wet pads with dry one easily
- Refillable bottle can be filled with any cleaning solution to make your floors sparkling bright
- Can use the mop for long hours without any discomfort
- Mop head reaches hard to reach locations to clean stubborn stains
- Highly durable mop as it is made from durable ABS with a sturdy aluminum rod
- Not very easy to attach the wand with the mop pad
- Refillable bottle is quite small
Yes, this microfiber spray mop from Crazove may be the best mop to clean ceramic tile floors. However, you may want to use it only if you don’t mind refilling the bottle frequently with the solution of your choice.
2. Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
Most of the mops available in the market are only designed to clean the floors of visible dust particles. However, what about the invisible grout and grime accumulated in the corners? You need a robust, steam-powered mop to get rid of these hard stains. That’s exactly why the Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop is the best mop for ceramic tile floors and grout.
- Gets rid of 99.9% of the germs and dirt from all types of floors such as wood, ceramic, granite and linoleum,
- Comes with 1 soft pad and 2 scrubby mop pads, 2 spring breeze fragrance discs and a carpet glider to get rid of the tough dirt stains
- Swivel steering functionality made easy with a 23-foot power cord
- Three levels of steaming functionality (high, medium and low) available to choose from
- Comes with provisions in the pad to insert the fragrance disc of your choice; this way your floors are not only spick and span but good-smelling as well
- Customer service department of Bissell is not helpful to resolve queries and concerns
- Not made from very durable material, so it can break within a few months, as reported by a few users
While this steam-powered Bissell mop works reasonably to get rid of harsh stains without the use of any chemicals, you may find it lacking in the durability department.
3. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
Looking for a mess-free mop that helps you to clean your floors spotlessly with minimum effort and great power? The uniquely-designed O Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop is the apt choice for you in this case.Its hands-free model enables you to deep-clean the floors without experiencing any strain.
- The bucket system of this spin mop ensures that the splash & spray functionalities happen inside the bucket itself
- Bucket comes with inbuilt wringer and the spin wringer function can be activated by the durable foot pedal
- The microfiber mop pad is designed for deep cleaning purposes and getting rid of tough grime and stubborn stains, as it can rotate 360 degrees
- Mess-free design
- Compatible for ceramic floors and all types of hard floor surfaces, as its push-pedal function helps to clean perfectly without you having to bend down
- Not very big; therefore, it takes time to clean even a reasonably sized room
- Not quite durable; many people noticed that the unit broke off within a few uses
Though this EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop from O-Cedar is mess-free and easy to use, it is highly recommended for very small homes only.
4. McCulloch Heavy-Duty Cleaner
Considered to be the best mop for ceramic floors by most of the people who have used this product, this heavy-duty steam mop from McCulloch not only cleans the floors perfectly, but also keeps windows, vehicles and your appliances spotlessly clean.
- High pressure steam (43PSI) provided by the mop, which clears rough & tough grime from remote areas too
- Comes with a 48-ounce water tank that can be heated in 8 minutes to provide high power of steam for about 45minutes
- Comes with 18 useful accessories such as mop pads, scrub pads, brushes, squeegees and others that help in deep cleaning
- Helps to reach remote places thanks to the 15.7-foot cord and 9-foot steam hose
- Natural and chemical-free sanitization keeps floors safe
- Stream trigger can also be locked to provide a continuous flow of steam
- Slightly overpriced, as it is available at around $140
- Steam doesn’t get as hot as it should, as reported by a few users
This heavy-duty steam mop from McCulloch is definitely the best mop for ceramic tile floors and grout, because of the steam pressure and deep cleaning services it offers you.
5. PurSteamThermaPro 1o in 1
You will not be disappointed with PurSteam’sThermaPro 10 in 1 Steam Mop which is designed to handle multiple functionalities. If you are looking for a premium, high-quality and the best mop to clean ceramic tile floors, look no further than this product.
- Inbuilt 11.5-ounce reservoir that gets heated in less than a minute and provides heavy-duty steam power for about 25 minutes of cleaning
- Comes with a special scrubber that helps you to rub off the rough stains on the tiles and keep them sparkling clean at all times
- Two-year warranty and a no-questions-asked, replacement policy for defective parts
- Performs as a steam mop, carpet cleaner, mirror cleaner, garment steamer, window cleaner and more with utmost perfection and accuracy
- Three steam settings enabled for easy customization
- Keeps your beautiful ceramic tiles and hardwood floors safe, as it uses natural, chemical-free, child & pet-friendly cleaning services to get rid of almost 99.99% of the germs
- Length of the cord could have been longer for easy maneuverability
At a reasonable cost, PurSteam’sThermoPro 10 in 1 is definitely designed to provide good value for your money. It comes with a warranty; so you have nothing to lose by investing in this right now.
6. Turbo Microfiber Mop
The best mop for ceramic floors is one that is not only affordable but eco-friendly and chemical-free as well. That’s exactly why you should try the Turbo Microfiber Mop. It is perfect for cleaning ceramic and all kinds of tiles, hardwood, granite, vinyl and linoleum floors. It is durable and designed to provide you with excellent value for your money.
- Mop head can rotate the full 360 degrees
- While the head is 17”big, the handle can be adjusted anywhere between 35 and 60” as per your convenience
- Comes with two highly effective microfiber pads
- Industrial grade, lightweight, mop designed in such a way that is suitable for young, old, tall, short and the differently-abled as well
- Excellent swiveling action provided
- Mop head and handle made from heavy-duty and durable aluminum, which is built to last for many years
- Mop Pads can be reused and recycled and rewashed for up to 100 times in the washing machine
- Support helpdesk of the company not very helpful
The Turbo Microfiber Mop contains all that you would look for in a cleaning system. It helps to get rid of all the tough stains without you having to bend too much or trying too much!
7. Asogo Spray Mop
Are you frustrated with your old mop as you try in vain to make it reach the hard-to-reach places to clean tough stains and dirt? It is now time to welcome one of the most powerful spray mops in the market from Asogo, the Asogo Spray Mop.
- Comes with a spray head that sprays as much or as little water you want to clean all types of floors
- Comes with a 300ml reservoir, with which you can clean your floor spotlessly within 15 minutes
- Long, 52” spray mop rod with an ergonomic grip
- Two microfiber, washable and reusable pads provided
- Spray bottle providedto mix 2 spoons of the cleaning solution of your choice with water to get back the shine on the floors
- 180-degree swivel head helps to clean tough, inaccessible locations as well
- Comfortable grip to give you comfort
- Some users noticed a leakage problem within the first use itself
The Asogo Spray Mop is the best mop for ceramic floors for you, if you are on a tight budget. However, if you are ready to spend a little, you will find better products available.
8. MopNado Spin Mop
If you had been waiting for a heavy-duty, durable mop for cleaning the floors of your house like never before, the Deluxe Spin Mop from Mopnado is the right choice for you. Here is why, this mop is of premium quality and why it stands out from its competitors.
- Deluxe Spin Mop comes with a dry spin basket that has large wheels
- Basket and handles made out of stainless steel
- 180 degrees swiveling mop head and 56” long handle help to reach remote areas and clean them thoroughly
- Patented design of mop plates, which ensures that its mop head can be rinsed quicker than any other mop in the market today
- Mop pads, cleansing solution dispenser and scrubber attachment included
- Dual handle system of the basket helps in easy manoeuvrability and cleaning
- Perfect for ceramic, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, stone, concrete and other floors
- Replacement parts are not easily available online or at Mopnado stores
Though it is not quite affordable, the Mopnado Deluxe Spin Mop is one of those models that you can trust your money with, as it helps you clean your floors faster and better than before.
9. Aootek Deluxe Spin Mop
Designed to save a lot of time and labor, the Aootek Deluxe Spin Mop is definitely one of its kind! You can now get sparkling floors without getting your hands dirty or creating any mess.
- Spin dry basket and mop handle made out of durable stainless steel
- Comes with three, super-soft, microfiber mop heads that can be used wet or dry as per your convenience
- Patented design of the Spin-Dry Basket – unique centrifugal spin design and dual-spout pattern to clean and rinse the mop heads without any manual effort
- Self-wringing design eradicates the need to spend a lot of time and effort in spinning off the extra water
- Great value for money as it is built to last for many years
- Each mop head can be washed and used for up to 6 months before needing to be replaced
- Very simplistic yet sophisticated design to avoid leakage of any sort
- Not as durable as it promises to be, as some users noticed broken handles and mop heads within a few uses
At an affordable price, the Aootek Deluxe Spin Mop provides a patented technology to clean the floors spotlessly and spin dry the mop heads. Since the product is backed by a one-year warranty, we don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t try this.
10. Siga Microfiber Mop
Looking for a professional-grade mop for wet and dry mopping services at an affordable price? You can try Mr. Siga Microfiber Mop right now, as it caters to your mopping requirements with ease and accuracy.
- Comes with three, soft, washable and reusable Microfiber pads
- A dirt removal scrubber included to get rid of the stubborn stains that cannot be cleaned with the usual mop heads
- A dual-side, extra-soft, microfiber cloth that can be easily washed in the machine
- Designed with unique and innovative Fabric Clip-On Design, due to which the mop can firmly hold and release all materials of fabric cloth
- 360 Degree Swivel Pole comes with a dual locking telescopic system; thanks to this, you can lock and unlock easily to adjust the lengths as per your convenience
- Perfect for cleaning all types of hard stains from hardwood, ceramic tiles and laminate floors
- Good value for money
- Handle made out not-so-durable plastic; therefore, it breaks off easily, as reported by a few users
This professional-grade mop from Mr. Siga comes with lots of functionalities and innovative design as well. Also, it is priced quite attractively; therefore, you may want to try it for getting a good shine on your ceramic tile floors.
As you can see from the above, there is no one product that can be classified as the best mop for ceramic floors. Each of these mops is unique and comes with a lot of features. You need to choose the one that suits your requirements and budget constraints the best.