Ever measured the size of your sigh when you look at your dirty vinyl plank floors?
We bet the size is kind of closer to Titanic, especially when you’re missing the right tech to deal with it.
No, we’re not talking about that old junk that you call vacuum cleaner.
Time to check on the real deal here – the best vacuum for luxury vinyl plank floors. However, isn’t it hard like finding kryptonite in Superman’s bedroom? Don’t worry; let us handle that part. But be sure, before you leave, you’ll have your eyes on the ‘right tech’.
- 1 Today’s Deals
- 2 What is the Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors?
- 3 Top 5 Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors
- 3.1 1. Best Overall: Shark HV382 Rocket DuoClean Vacuum
- 3.2 2. Best Budget Vacuum: Eureka Blaze Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 3.3 3. Best Vacuum Mop LVP and Carpet: BISSELL CrossWave Wet Dry
- 3.4 4. Best Cordless: Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum
- 3.5 5. Best Robot Vacuum: iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
- 3.6 6. Best HEPA Vacuum: Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel Rewind Plus
- 4 How to Choose the Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors?
- 4.1 Will These Vacuums Also Work Well on Carpets? What Should I Look for Carpet Cleaning?
- 4.2 Vinyl and Vinyl Plank Floors Are Not the Same?
- 4.3 How to Care for Vinyl Plank Floors?
- 4.4 Can You Vacuum Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring?
- 4.5 Can I Wet Clean Vinyl Floors?
- 4.6 How to keep your vinyl plank flooring looking great for decades
- 4.7 Are Vacuums Good for Vinyl Floors?
- 4.8 Which Are the Best Brands of Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors?
- 4.9 How often should you vacuum vinyl floors?
- 4.10 Can I use a Dyson on vinyl plank flooring?
- 4.11 Can you use a robot Vacuum on vinyl plank flooring?
- 4.12 Why Do You Need A Special Vacuum For Vinyl Flooring?
- 4.13 Is it better to sweep or vacuum vinyl floors?
- 4.14 Final Words
Deals we recommend, last updated on Thursday November 25, 2am PST:
- Converts into a handheld vacuum for versatile...
- Extra tools allows you to reach tight spaces,...
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard...
- HARDWOOD, LAMINATE, VINYL, AND TILE CLEANER:...
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keeps clean and dirty water...
- WASH-DRY MODE: Selection Wash mode uses brushes to...
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL...
- Vacuum And Steam Your Floors At The Same Time
- The Pet Model Features The Exclusive Drop-It Tank...
- V shape technology ensures that all dust and...
- Edge to Edge Cleaning
- Bagless Cyclonic Technology
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon...
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the...
- BoostIQ Technology: The robotic vacuum cleaner...
- MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types...
- 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad...
- WON'T HARM SURFACES: Non-scratch scrubber for...
- Vacuum and steam your hard floors at the same...
- Sanitize floors using the natural power of steam,...
- Easy Touch Digital Controls to switch between...
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly...
- Bonus Extra Multi-Surface Brush-Roll (2) and Extra...
- Vacuum & Wash Simultaneously! BISSELL CrossWave...
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell...
- Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time,...
- CrossWave Pet Pro Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe...
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly...
- Cordless Freedom. 18V lithium-ion battery provides...
- Powerful Spinning Mop Pads. Restore your floor's...
What is the Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors?
When it comes to your vinyl flooring, you want a vacuum that is going to be able to clean those tiny grooves and crevices. You also want one that will be effective on both light and dark floors.
To make the buying decision easy, we recommend the Shark Rocket DuoClean vacuum to have in your lineup. It provides the superior suction power to pick up pet hair.
On the other hand, you can go for the Eureka Blaze stick vacuum if you are on a budget.
A Dyson v11 would be the best option for you as this vac has been designed specifically with hardwood flooring in mind. In addition, they have a nifty little brush attachment which can help remove stubborn pieces of dirt or food from deep down in the cracks.
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Shark HV382 Rocket DuoClean Vacuum
“When you’ve got a big huge floor to clean and shine up again, the HV382 with its Duoclean Technology is one to rely on. Plus, the lightweight design makes sure you don’t get tired that easily while taking it everywhere.”
- Best Budget Vacuum: Eureka Blaze Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“This budget-friendly vacuum cleaner allows you to transform it into a stick, handheld, and stair vacuum according to your cleaning requirements.”
- Best Vacuum Mop for LVP and Carpet: BISSELL CrossWave Wet Dry
“It’s often hard to find a worthy contender for the position of best cleaner for LVP floors like the 1785A from BISSELL. Now doesn’t matter if you’re planning on vacuuming or washing, this bad boy can keep up with both of them.”
- Best Cordless: Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum
“V11 from Dyson is simply a symbol of powerful cleaning within the shortest time. Plus, once you bring it in, you can say the days of corded hassles goodbye.”
- Best Robot Vacuum: iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
“When you’ll look at the iRobot Roomba, you’ll feel like you’ve just stepped into the future. And cleaning? you’ve got no chance of complaining about that part.”
- Best HEPA Vacuum: Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel Rewind Plus
“When you want nothing but something robust with solid performance, you can lay your hands on the UH70120 from Hoover. And once you pick it up, the next thing you’ll forget is a picture of your dirty house.”
Top 5 Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors
Want a personal janitor for your vinyl plank floors and carpet? Well, here’s the list of top 5 that simply nail that job. Here comes the first one
1. Best Overall: Shark HV382 Rocket DuoClean Vacuum
You might have heard about the name Shark brand. It’s widely known to everyone for producing top-notch vacuums that give an easy user experience. The giant is here with one of its latest vacuums, the HV382.
- Manufacturer: Shark
- Weight: 9.9 Pounds
- Power source: 30 ft.
- Color: Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet & Pet Hair
Since the needs of customers have changed over the past few years, the brand made sure the HV382 has got everything to blend in with your taste. Let’s have a look at what it has to offer.
- Duoclean Technology
With Duoclean Technology, cleaning carpets from now on isn’t a hard nut to crack. The term speaks for itself. You’re getting a dual brushroll system cleans carpets like magic. And guess what? Not just carpets, you can use it for your vinyl plank floors as well.
The HV382 engages the vinyl floors directly. As a result, you get to clean all the dust and debris more effectively than ever. The result you get is a completely polished floor.
All those heavy-weight vacuum can be a bummer to work with. To save you from all the drag, the HV382 comes with no more than 4.5 pounds of weight. Besides, it’s so easy to grip, maneuvering it is just a walk in the park.
- Perfect for Pets
For pet owners, the HV382 is the perfect catalyst. Not all the vacuum can clean pet hair leftovers. However, with our new champ right here, you can remove all those hair; it doesn’t matter what type of surface you’re dealing with.
- LED Light
Isn’t it obvious that you’re not going to get an equal amount of light everywhere in the house? But don’t think team Shark didn’t come up with a solution. They’ve not only added LED lights on the floor nozzle but also on the handheld vacuum. So, you’ll have a clear sight of all the debris, even in the darkest corners.
- Can easily clean up vinyl plank floors
- Dual brushroll system for effective carpet cleaning
- Lightweight enough to carry anywhere
- Picks up pet hair smoothly
- LED light helps out in low light
- Long cord is tough to keep organized
2. Best Budget Vacuum: Eureka Blaze Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Budget will never be a culprit to bring a functional vacuum cleaner to leave your vinyl floor dirt-free. And this versatile vacuum cleaner from Eureka resembles that fully. Its uniquely designed Capture nozzle allows the floor cleaner to capture and suck away everything in its path.
- Manufacturer: Eureka
- Weight: 4 Pounds
- Power source: Battery Powered
- Floor Type: Hard floors
You can detach this vacuum cleaner and change it to a stick, handheld, and stair vacuum. When you use it as a stick vacuum, you can pick up dirt and debris from multiple floors. On the other hand, you can turn the vacuum into a hand vac to suck away dirt from high places. And lastly, you can use this vacuum as a stair cleaner to remove dirt from steps.
Swivel Steering & Capture Nozzle
You can maneuver it everywhere with ease and pick up dirt as you go due to the swivel steering. And the capture nozzle sucks away larger debris like a charm when other vacuums in the market just push the larger dirt around. So, a single speck of dirt can make the home on your hard floors.
Include Crevice Tool Attachment
Now, dirt and debris can’t hide between your couch cushions, under your sofa, or car seat. The crevice tool will allow you to pick up dirt from hard-to-reach areas to leave your floor crystal clean.
Powerful 2 AMP Motor
It has a powerful 2 amp motor, which delivers enough suction to capture dirt & debris like a magnet. On top of this, its washable filtration system can catch fine particles and improve air quality.
- Easy to maneuver
- Versatile and pick up dirt & debris like a charm
- Easy installation
- It would be best if this vacuum comes with a cleaning brush
3. Best Vacuum Mop LVP and Carpet: BISSELL CrossWave Wet Dry
On list number 2, we’ve got the floor and carpet cleaner from BISSELL. Now, we don’t think we need to tell you much about the brand though. It’s another giant that you probably heard about from your neighbors. This time, it comes with the 1785A. Let’s see what this green son of a gun has to offer.
- Manufacturer: Bissell
- Weight: 11.02 Pounds
- Power source: 25 ft.
- Floor Type: Hard floors, Area Rugs & Pet Hair
- Vacuum and Wash
Sometimes vacuuming your floor isn’t just enough. You’d want to give it a good wash. Guess what? The 1785A from Bissell can do both. Just turn it on and see the magic. It will vacuum your floor and wash it at the same time. Now, that’s something you don’t see everyday, do you?
- Dual-Action Brush Roll
We didn’t expect Bissell to come with the dual-action brush roll in this price range. But surprisingly, the makers did manage to include this amazing feature here. Meaning, you’re getting a more effective cleaning experience than ever. This best wet dry vacuum for vinyl floors will great purchase for this feature.
- Two-Tank System
Now, this is one of the things that makes the 1785A from BISSELL stand out compared to the typical ones in the market. It comes with the 2 tank system. One keeps the cleaning solution inside it while the other one stores the dirty water in it. For which, you always get a fresh mixture of the formula and water.
- Smart Touch Controls
Be the judge. We don’t need to tell you it’s easy to use; you can see that all by yourself. Thanks to the smart touch control the vacuum shows off, you can easily switch between cleaning modes.
Doesn’t matter if you’re cleaning hard sealed floors or area rugs, with this smart technology, cleaning will be a breeze!
- Ensures smooth vacuuming
- Capable of washing the floor
- Dual-action brush roll cleans up effectively
- Two-tank system makes the operation convenient
- Easy to switch between modes
- Leaving solution in its chamber can cause leaks
4. Best Cordless: Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum
If you want to go cordless, you can check out the V11 from Dyson. Powerful vacuum and cleaning job, high-tech features, easy user interface, you name it, this vacuum can be the best stick vacuum for vinyl plank floors and carpet.
- Manufacturer: Dyson
- Weight: 6.68 Pounds
- Power source: Cordless
- Floor Type: Hard Floor, Carpet & Pet Hair
- Deep Cleaning Suction Power
You want a powerful cleaning experience, and here you got it. The V11 comes with deep-cleaning suction power.
Got big dust particles? No problem. With this feature in the rig, the V11 can suck everything within seconds. There are 3 different modes. You can try either the Eco mode or the auto-mode. For maximum performance, try switching to the boost mode.
- 60 Minutes of Run Time
Going cordless has its downsides. Not every vacuum cleaner can give you a satisfying run time. Well, with the V11 you can clean your house for an hour at a go. Switch between different attachments to try different cleaning jobs. You can clean almost all the floor types.
However, the run time may decrease depending on what floor type you’re dealing with and how much pressure you’re putting on the vacuum.
- Smart Technology
The vacuum comes with the DLS system, which changes the speed of the motor automatically when you switch between different floor types. If you’re switching from carpet to floor or the other way around, the DLS system will change the motor speed all by itself, depending on your need.
With the LCD screen in its arsenal, you’ll be able to know how much run time is
left. Also, it will report you if there’s any blockage or if it needs maintenance.
- Can get rid of bigger dust particles easily
- Triple modes ensure variety in operation
- Comes with a decent run time
- Cordless mode helps with the free-roaming
- DLS system automates motor speed control
- Battery life could’ve been higher
5. Best Robot Vacuum: iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
A normal vacuum is one thing. However, if you want the best robot vacuum for vinyl plank floors, you might get a thumbs down. Now we did tons of research on it. You can’t find a good-quality robot vacuum simply out of the blue. But here’s something we really want to recommend.
- Manufacturer: iRobot
- Weight: 8.6 Pounds
- Power source: Cordless
- Floor Type: Hard floor, Carpet & Pet Hair.
- Artificial Intelligence
There’s a reason why the makers call this one a ‘robot’. You see, the Roomba has got patented iAdapt technology that joins hands with the vSlam Navigation system. As soon as you turn it on, the Roomba captures thousands of particles within its range and that too within a second.
Now here’s the fun part. As soon as it detects these particles, the vacuum keeps on cleaning your house all by itself. There’s no stopping until the single most particle goes straight inside its garbage store.
You’re also getting the Dirt Detect Sensors with which your robot understands which room is dirtier and getting high-traffic spots. Dirtier rooms will need more effective cleaning, and the Roomba does it like your personal maid.
- Understands You
Not only can it sense dirt and cleans it all by itself, but also the vacuum can understand your cleaning habit. You can use the help of your Google Assistant or Alexa and command the vacuum to start the cleaning job just using your voice —feeling like Tony Stark yet?
- Mopping Technology
Now, after vacuuming, you’d want to give your house a clean, right? You don’t need to do a thing. Thanks to the Imprint Link, the Roomba commands the Braava jet m6 to start cleaning and mopping your floor just after vacuuming.
- Powerful Performance
As for its performance, you can rely on it with your eyes closed. The power-lifting suction offers you 5 times more air power compared to the mainstream robot vacuums you’ll find in the market.
- iAdapt technology keeps the cleaning smarter
- Dirt Detect Sensors tracks dirty spots
- Capable of understanding your cleaning habit
- Can pull off moping tasks smoothly
- Power-lifting suction pushes the power higher
- Requires higher battery life for bigger houses.
6. Best HEPA Vacuum: Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel Rewind Plus
We’re wrapping up the review section with the UH70120 from Hoover. If this doesn’t fill the cup of your tea, what will? Even though it’s a bit on the heavy side, this vacuum has got a lot of things that can make you go wow. Let’s jump into its features.
- Manufacturer: Hoover
- Weight: 16.5 Pounds
- Cord Length: 25 ft
- Floor Type: Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl, Pet Hair & Upholstery
- Windtunnel Technology
Unlike the mainstream junks in the marketplace, the UH70120 comes with the new Windtunnel Technology. This allows the vacuum to create suction. For which, it gets to lift all the dust and debris and remove them within seconds.
- HEPA Media Filter
Typical vacuums have one problem in common. The tank they come with can’t trap much of the dust. That’s not going to happen with Hoover right here. This one shows off the HEPA media filter, which traps 99.7 % of dust, dirt, and even pollens.
- 5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment
You’re not going to clean your vinyl plank floor; you need to take care of your carpet too, right? Hoover UH70120 has got your back. With the 5 positioning height adjustment for your carpet, you can switch between different modes.
We’re talking about High Mode for thick carpeting and Low Mode for hardwood floors. And guess what? You can adjust the brushroll and clean your tiled floors as well.
- 25 Foot Cord
Even though this vacuum is a corded one, you don’t need to worry a bit about reaching all the corners of your house. The vacuum comes with a 25-foot cord. As a result, you can reach all the nooks and crannies.
As for an extra, there’s this system check indicator that notifies you about any malfunction in the vacuum. You’re also getting an 8-foot stretch hose, which you can attach with the vacuum to reach the stairs and furniture. Besides, the set also includes a crevice tool that allows you to clean hard-to-reach areas.
The dusting brush, on the other hand, can be used as an extension so that you can reach higher places and clean air vents and curtains.
- Different modes help on different surfaces
- HEPA filter enhances the cleaning quality
- Easy to adjust the height
- Stretch hose helps out with furniture/stairs
- Long cord maximizes the reach
- Comparatively heavier.
How to Choose the Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors?
Here are a couple of things too keep in mind while locking your choice for a dependable vacuum;
Types of Cleaner
Yep, you guessed it right; vacuum cleaners have got types too. You’ll find tons of different types in the market, but not all of them are good for the vinyl plank floor and carpet.
You can take the upright cleaners for example. These are perfect for laminate floors, but when it comes to vinyl floors, we won’t say it’s much of a good choice. This is because they rip very easily.
Besides, these cleaners are pretty heavy in weight, which can give you a hard time while cleaning vinyl plank floors.
This is why we recommend going for the stick vacuum cleaners. They’re pretty small in size and lightweight too. Besides, as you clean your floor with stick vacuum cleaners, there’s less chance of damaging your floor.
You can also use a robotic vacuum cleaner if you want. These cleaners are pretty small in size and light in weight. However, they can cost you a fortune.
Adjustable Suction Power
A single-sized shoe doesn’t fit everyone, does it? You need a variation there, and the same goes for the suction power of a vacuum cleaner too. When it comes to different types of floors, you’ll have to go for the suction power adjustment to nail the perfect cleaning.
If the floor you’re dealing with is made of hardwood or covered with low pile carpet, you’re going to need a higher number on the suction power. But when it’s about cleaning up the vinyl floor, you’ll have to keep the suction power low. Otherwise, you’ve got a good chance of ending up with a damaged floor.
No matter how many features the vacuum cleaner is offering, you still can’t call it the best if its filtering system isn’t good enough. Especially when you’re allergic to the dust, you just can’t overlook the performance of the filtering system.
As the right filtering system doesn’t let any dust or small particles get away while cleaning, you’ve got zero chances of getting a pock on your allergy. So, if the one you’re looking at doesn’t come with a good and effective filtering system, then you better skip it.
Weight and Size
Are you Superman? If no, then don’t pick a vacuum cleaner so heavy, that’ll make it tough for you to maneuver while cleaning. So, make sure the one you’re planning to grab is light enough to carry around and comes in a size that you can handle easily.
If you’re more into the cordless one, then you don’t need to worry about the cord size anymore. But when you’ve picked up the corded one, it has to be of 25 ft, at least on the length. Otherwise, no matter how powerful your cleaner is, you still won’t be able to reach every corner just because the cord will pull you back.
You’re paying for a vacuum cleaner, not a Gatling gun. So, make sure the cleaner you’re picking doesn’t sound like one. Plus, excessive noise can cause both disturbance and health issues at the same time.
Will These Vacuums Also Work Well on Carpets? What Should I Look for Carpet Cleaning?
Yes, all these Vacuums can be used in the cleaning process or getting rid of dirt, but for deep cleaning, a normal vacuum is just not enough. You’re going need something more in your arsenal for a deep cleaning like:
- Vacuum Cleaner
The first thing you’re going to need for deep cleaning is a vacuum cleaner. It’ll help you to get rid of all the dirt before you go for the next steps in the process.
- Carpet Cleaning Machine
This machine is kind of a heavy-duty machine that can make the carpet clean as new. Using the right mixture of cleaning products like All-purpose cleaner and water, you can pull the job off in no time.
- Soft Nylon Bristle Brush
There can be stains that even the carpet cleaning machine might not be able to take out. In such cases, you might need this one to make it come off. But they need to be used when the carpet is still wet after using the machine.
Vinyl and Vinyl Plank Floors Are Not the Same?
It isn’t any uncommon topic of confusion when someone feels like both Vinyl Floor and Vinyl Plank Floor are the same. But the truth is, they’re not.
Let us be a bit more specific on the points of difference between these two. The first one on the list is their look, as that’s what draws your attention in the first place. The Vinyl Floor comes with a tile or stone look. But when you take your eyes on the Vinyl Plank Floor, you’ll see it has a stone hardwood finish.
And on the question of thickness, the Vinyl Floor is thinner than Luxury Vinyl Plank. But on the other hand, Vinyl Plank Floor is thicker compared to the Luxury vinyl tile. Even on scratch resistance, Vinyl Plank Floor is ahead of the Vinyl Floor.
How to Care for Vinyl Plank Floors?
Caring for vinyl plank floors isn’t any troublesome task to handle. Just follow a few tips, and you’ll feel like it’s nothing but a piece of cake.
- Make sure you’ve got a doormat on the doorstep as you don’t want to let any dirt get inside your home. The less dirt you’ll let to go in, the easier it’ll be to keep the house clean. Plus, dirt like sand increases the chances of getting marks on your floor.
- Move the furniture more carefully. Otherwise, you might get scratches on your floor. When you’ll put them down, give something like pads under their feet to avoid scratches.
- Wipe or clean the spilled liquids on the floor immediately. Leaving them there for a longer period of time will cause staining that might not come off that easily. In case you need, use some detergent too.
- Avoid using any kind of harsh chemicals that can damage the floor. Even count vinegar in that list too.
- Clean your floor thrice in a week. Before you go for the wet cleaning, get rid of all the dirt with your vacuum cleaner.
- Don’t scrub the floor so hard that it catches scratches. Remember, scratches from scrubbing aren’t that easy to remove.
Can You Vacuum Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Nobody is stopping you from using vacuum cleaners over vinyl plank flooring as that’s completely safe. Before you do that, clean up your furniture as well so that you can have an overall clean house. Plus, cleaning them later might make your floor dirty again.
But don’t even think about using a power rotary brush-head or a beater bar with the vacuum. That’s because they’re more than enough to leave you with a damaged floor.
Can I Wet Clean Vinyl Floors?
Yes, you’re free to wet clean vinyl floors. But you need to be really careful while you’re going for a wet moping on your floor. The two prior things that you need to keep in mind is, the cleanser you’re using has to be mild enough and never ever scrub the floor using anything abrasive.
Otherwise, it’ll be tough to avoid scratches on your ground. There’s no problem with using liquid soap as well. But once you’re done with the soap, rinse the floor again with clean water.
How to keep your vinyl plank flooring looking great for decades
Regular vacuuming is the key to holding the shiny and delicate look of your vinyl plank flooring. We recommend you vacuum the vinyl floor daily, deep clean the vinyl surface once a week, and remove the stain or sticky dirt whenever your eyes discover it.
Are Vacuums Good for Vinyl Floors?
Yes, vacuums are good for vinyl floors. They will help to keep your delicate surface neat & clean by sucking away dirt and debris. However, we recommend you not use a vacuum with a rotary brush head or a beater bar. Otherwise, it will scratch your delicate vinyl floor as vinyl is scratch sensitive.
Which Are the Best Brands of Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors?
Here is the list of the best brands of vacuum for your vinyl plank base.
You should consider these brands before purchasing a vacuum cleaner for your vinyl surfaces.
How often should you vacuum vinyl floors?
The vinyl floor manufacturer recommends vacuuming your vinyl surfaces regularly. When it comes to deep cleaning the vinyl floors, you should wet-clean the base every week. And of course, don’t forget to suck away the stain or dirt whenever you notice.
Can I use a Dyson on vinyl plank flooring?
Yes, you can use a Dyson to clean your vinyl flooring. The vacuum Dyson offers is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and functional to pick up dirt & dust. However, we recommend you to not attach a rotary brush to your Dyson, which may scratch the delicate surface.
Can you use a robot Vacuum on vinyl plank flooring?
Yes, you can use a robot vacuum on vinyl plank flooring. Every robotic vacuum is specially designed to pick up dirt and dust from every surface type. They never include a rotary brush, which may scratch the delicate vinyl base. So, you can go for a robotic vacuum to clean the vinyl plank flooring.
Why Do You Need A Special Vacuum For Vinyl Flooring?
Vinyl flooring is delicate and scratch sensitive. So, you should get a vacuum that has gentle cleaning tools to brush away the dirt and debris without scratching the surface. Also, you should consider the suction, air filtration, easy emptying system, and portability to vacuum the vinyl base.
Is it better to sweep or vacuum vinyl floors?
Sweeping and vacuuming are both good for vinyl floors. However, we recommend the vacuum most to suck away dirt, dust, and debris from the vinyl base efficiently. Therefore, it takes less time than sweeping the floor.
We knew you aren’t going to return without grabbing your best vacuum for vinyl plank floors and carpet. Plus, we believe you’ve got everything you need to know about luxury vinyl plank floors. Now even if someone asks for tips, you can hit them back with an answer like an expert.