No doubt that living with a pet together is a joyful moment. But the maintenance of their carpet is a tough job, especially with pet stain, pet urine, and all the other unwanted things. As my personal experience, I know the importance of a good carpet steam cleaner very well.
Consider getting carpet steam cleaner for pets if he or she leaves you with wet strains and vicious smell too often. Steam cleaners are quite powerful. Their most unique quality is its ability to clean off deep strains with water steams deeply.
The steam of these cleaners is 100% organic as well. You will be cleaning off stains and dirt with water boiled at a very high temperature.
They are capable of handling the bacteria and germs left into the poops and pee of your pet. Here are our picks of the best carpet steam cleaner for pets and how can you get the best deal as well.
- 1 What is The Best Carpet Steam Cleaner for Pets for You
- 2 Top 7 Best Carpet Steam Cleaner for Pets Comparison Table
- 3 Top 10 Best Carpet Steam Cleaner for Pets in 2021
- 3.1 1. Best Overall: Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact
- 3.2 2. Best for Tough Stain: BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution
- 3.3 3. Best Value: Dupray ONE Plus Steam Cleaner
- 3.4 4. Best Steamer: LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop
- 3.5 5. Best Multifunctional: PurSteam ThermaPro 12-in-1
- 3.6 6. Best Shampooer: Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet
- 3.7 7. Best Heavy Duty Cleaner: McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Cleaner
- 4 Buying Guide for Choosing the Best Carpet Steam Cleaner for Pets
What is The Best Carpet Steam Cleaner for Pets for You
How to choose the best carpet steam cleaner for pets? What features do you need to look for? All you have to do is choose the one that will best meet your needs.
- Best Overall: Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact
“The Hoover powerdash is a powerful and lightweight carpet cleaner that can be used to remove pet hairs, derbies, dirt. Especially the stubborn stains more effectively.”
- Best for Tough Stain: BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution
“BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Max Clean is heavy-duty and useful carpet cleaning system for removing even the staunchest pet stains and odors.”
- Best Value: Dupray ONE Plus Steam Cleaner
“Even though the price is a bit high, The Dupray ONE PLUS Comes with all kits and features you need for a perfect pet stain removing.”
- Best Steamer: LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop
“LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop is a good deal as it one of best carpet steam cleaner for pet stain. It can remove harmful germs like e.coli, and other bacteria from your carpet and household.”
- Best Multifunctional: PurSteam ThermaPro 12-in-1
“PurSteam ThermaPro 12-in-1 Steam cleaner is a very affordable and high-quality cleaner for the carpets. It is a perfect answer for those expensive fancy cleaners and perfect for everyone who does not have that much budget.”
- Best Shampooer: Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet
“This model is especially well-suited for the pet owners who want to clean the pet urines and stains with ease.”
- Best Heavy Duty Cleaner: McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Cleaner
“McCulloch MC1275 provides deep cleaning, not for only carpets but also various surfaces and sanitize them without the use of harmful chemicals.”
Top 7 Best Carpet Steam Cleaner for Pets Comparison Table
|12.5 lbs||Carpets, upholstery and Pet hair||Check Price on Amazon|
|17.5 lbs||Carpets, Upholstery And Pet Hair||Check Price on Amazon|
Dupray ONE Steam Cleaner
|10 lbs||Multi-floors, grout, stone, mirror, couch, carpet and pet hair||Check Price on Amazon|
LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop
|6.3 lbs||marble, tile, grout, ceramic, stone, vinyl, laminate and pet hair||Check Price on Amazon|
PurSteam ThermaPro 12-in-1
|5.8 lbs||hardwood floors, vinyl, tiles, marble, ceramic, porcelain tiles & pet hair||Check Price on Amazon|
Hoover Power Scrub Elite
|18.5 lbs||Carpets, Upholstery And Pet Hair||Check Price on Amazon|
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Cleaner
|12 lbs||Multi-Floors, Grout, Stone, Mirror, Couch, Carpet And Pet Hair||Check Price on Amazon|
Top 10 Best Carpet Steam Cleaner for Pets in 2021
1. Best Overall: Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact
If you are looking for a lightweight carpet steam cleaner for pets, Hoover PowerDash can effectively clean up even the messiest pet stains. So, many of the carpet cleaners out there solely rely on technical jargon to convince you that their product will be the best choice for you. But the Hoover power dash has rather focused on providing powerful suction and cleaning efficiency. Rather than fancy features and gimmicks, it provides deep cleaning of the carpets in the house with anti-microbial protection. Hoover power dash 43.5 inches long. The brush roll gives a deep cleaning against bacteria, mold, and mildew. Its cord is 20ft in length so that you can cover a large area while cleaning your carpets.
- It uses hot air to dry out the carpets fast.
- Very convenient to use around.
- It gives 2X more times cleaning than others.
- Weighs just 12.5 lbs.
- This cleaner can hold only 0.5 gallons of dirty water in its water tank.
2. Best for Tough Stain: BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution
We do love to care about our pets. But taking care of a pet does not just end when you feed them or give them your attention. You have to continuously take care of their food habits and keep up with the mess they leave in your house and especially in carpets. You can’t just keep it there for obvious reasons like the smell and bacterias. So if you have set your mindset about cleaning the pet strains and don’t let them ruin your expensive carpeting, you should give the Bissell Proheat 2X a try.
It is a specially designed heavy-duty model for pet messes cleaning with a lot of features. You can start cleaning with it directly onto pet stain spots just by pressing your foot onto a pedal. It is easy to use. BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Max Clean cleaner can operate both in the dry mode as a full-size vacuum as well as in the wet mode as a carpet cleaner.
- The power cord is 25-foot in length.
- It has one of the fastest dry times.
- It is one of the best carpet steam cleaners for pet urine we personally ever had.
- Effortless to use, maintain, and maneuver.
- The price is a bit steep.
3. Best Value: Dupray ONE Plus Steam Cleaner
The Dupray ONE PLUS Steam Cleaner is a very useful and durable cleaning solution for your home and vehicle. Also for professional-grade cleaning as well. It offers the most simple yet the most efficient solution for cleaning pet stains that have been long a part of your carpets and rugs. Dupray is truly a very powerful machine that comes with a versatile cleaning solution without the using of harsh chemicals. It can be rolled and used around to clean a range of hard floors to all the upholstery items. Like couch and other and other trouble spots where you can’t reach that easily. It uses very little water, provides superheated steam in just 8 minutes. The water flow continuously cleans and makes cleaning much more comfortable without any halt.
- It heats water at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for the steam.
- Adjustable steam pressure.
- It Has Dual tank system.
- Provides cleaning up to almost an hour
- The capacity of the tank is 0.64 good gallon.
- The price is high for someone who is buying a steam cleaner for the first time.
4. Best Steamer: LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop
If you are you interested in chemical-free cleaning for the carpets or any other surfaces in an affordable price, this LIGHT ‘N’ EASY Steam Mop is one of the best carpet steam cleaners you can get out there. It is a budget-friendly and very lightweight steam mop. It is well suited for taking care of pet stain cleaning quite well. Light N Easy mop can remove dust from the various surfaces. Also from the carpeting in the house and upholstery items as well. You can use it for various different purpose and cleaning different places by detaching it. It will turn into a separate handheld steam cleaner.
Light “N” Easy steam cleaner works with minimum water, and the floor also dries very quickly. So the cleaning process with it is nice and convenient. For maximum dust stain and bacteria removal, it utilizes 110°C hot temperatures to remove these hard and sticky messes.
- It weighs only 4-pounds.
- Designed ergonomically to be easy to carry around.
- It has different steam settings for various floors surface.
- It dries very quickly.
- It is not for advanced or professional cleaning.
5. Best Multifunctional: PurSteam ThermaPro 12-in-1
Many of us are so engrossed into the big brand names like the Shark or Bissell and getting the most costly items for our household, we often don’t consider that there are a few lesser-known brands that have been producing quality cleaners as well. Though Therma Pro 10 in 1 is rather one of the most popular carpet steam cleaners for pets out there and it performs quite well. It is a very fast and effective steam mop that cleans everything from pet poop stain to urine stench as well.
PurSteam assures your pet and families safety without using harsh chemicals. PurSteam ThermaPro 10-in-1 gets prepared to clean in just 30 seconds. It brings back that new look to your floors and carpets almost immediately. One of the best steams cleaner for tile & hardwood.
- It weighs just 2.2 pounds.
- Comes with three different adjustable modes.
- It gets heated and ready to work very fast.
- Microfiber Pads that is soft and gentle to sensitive surfaces such as expensive carpeting.
- We couldn’t find anything we didn’t like about it despite our try.
6. Best Shampooer: Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet
If you have more than one pet, we can feel how much stress you must be going through when dealing with pet stains, pet hairs, and urine daily. It is a hard chore to keep up with their maintenance and cleaning as well but If you want something can ease up your job then Hoover Power Scrub can take one of the best carpet steam cleaner for pets. It a recently released cleaning machine but it has got so much positive feedback under its belt in a much shorter time.
Hoover Power Scrub Elite can remove deep-embedded dirt and stains in a much quicker time. It uses 360 degree and strong suction while cleaning, so you can use it on your carpet without any worry. Hoover power scrub includes an anti-microbial brush head to deal with the bacteria and prevents it from forming again.
- Speedy carpet drying time cleans only in 45 minutes.
- It can tell you when you need to replace the water and has an auto-shut up feature.
- It has a bigger water tank capacity so you can clean bigger area only after one time filling
- Automatic detergent mixing method will make a correct combination for cleaning.
- Very easy to set up and use.
- Some model might come with a factory fault.
7. Best Heavy Duty Cleaner: McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Cleaner
One of the most popular and the best carpet steam cleaner for pets out there McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Cleaner is a beast when it comes to cleaning any stains off the carpet.
Looking for a powerful but affordable cleaner for your house? Then the McCulloch MC1275 is the best option that you could choose. It is very safe to use in various surfaces like on bare floors, tiles, concrete, and upholstery apart from the carpets. When it comes to cleaning it provides not only convenience but also ensures the quality of work. You will be satisfied with its performance as it is quite an affordable cleaner as well.
- It has a large water tank of 48-ounce capacity.
- Allows up to 45 minutes of continuous steam.
- The power cord length is 15 ft.
- Comes with all the necessary accessories including mop pads, squeegee, scrub pad.
- Portable, compact, and easy to use.
- The steam might lose heat suddenly.
Buying Guide for Choosing the Best Carpet Steam Cleaner for Pets
How many pets do you have?
It depends a lot on how much mess you need to clean up with the carpet steam cleaner for pets you are getting. If you only one cat or dogs, you don’t need to purchase much of a heavy-duty cleaner as you won’t be cleaning that much of stains or urine. But if you own a few dogs and cats and the house is full of pet furs and stains, you certainly need a heavy-duty steam cleaner.
How much is your budget?
Budget matters a lot, especially when you are buying something like a steam cleaner for pet stains. Because naturally, it will depend on your price on the features and quality you are getting. But one surprising thing we found is that most of the best carpet steam cleaner for pets doesn’t cost that much. If you have a decent budget of 100 bucks, you can still purchase a great steam cleaner.
How much area do you need to cover?
If you need to cover a large area, then you will have to pick a model that is powerful enough to cover a large area with a wide cleaning path. Most of the affordable steam cleaner will have a decent cleaning path range. But you might have to consider buying a stronger one if you have a big house with lots of carpeting.
Can Steam Cleaners be Used on carpets?
A steam cleaner is an excellent way to clean your carpet. You can do it easily without using chemicals. It helps you to remove stains and disinfect at the same time. It will be better when steam cleaner cleans the carpet at 212 *F; steam can kill fleas, bedbugs, mold spores, and germs. It will make your carpet new and refresh. So do not confuse to use a steam cleaner on your carpet, and it is safe for your kids and pets. Be aware, what kind of carpet you are planning to steam because some carpets made of natural fiber. Detergent, and hot steam can harm them.
Is It Better to Shampoo or Steam Clean Carpets?
Though Shampooing is the oldest method of cleaning carpet, it is a very effective way to get a much deeper clean than vacuuming at the carpet. There is quite a difference between using steam and shampoo. The shampoo contains lubricating agents which protect the carpet. Some shampoo does not clean properly more dirt, which is counterproductive.
On the other hand, Steam cleaning keeps the carpet in good shape. There is no risk of yellowing fibers after steam cleaning. And steam cleaning is not effective in removing soil or staining heavily. If you are too confused, then hire a professional carpet cleaner. Make the right decision, and it extends the life of your carpet.
Even if you own other cleaners, consider getting a steam cleaner. It will help you with the easy cleanup of the stains from your carpets and other surfaces. It will also keep your household from the most common pet-related diseases. Most of them are quite affordable, and we have featured the seven best carpet steam cleaner for pets out there for you. So read this guide and get one for bringing back the lost look of your carpet and the house.